Monday, May 18, 2009

The Download - Week of 051809

Another exciting week in Interactive Media news! Join us for our sweet little recap, won't you?

Clearleap to Bring Trio of New Media Studios to TVs
Next New Networks, blip.tv, and Revision3 content will be accessible on television.

Facebook Prepares To Launch Live Video Chat Product
I prepare to delete my profile.

Search Function Goes Down on YouTube
A low point in all our weeks, I'm sure.

Web Series: Four Things to Ask Yourself Before Starting
As written by the Internet's beautiful Felicia Day. Very good read.

Comedy Central Signs Midwest Teen Sex Show
A web series too racy for YouTube, Facebook, and MySpace finds a home... on television?!

CBS CFO Talks Hulu
Says CBS content would only be available on Hulu non-exclusively.

Hulu Questions Nielsen's Count of Its Audience
Nielsen reported 8.9 million visitors in March, while comScore counted 42 million. Which one do you think Hulu prefers?

Facebook On the Verge of Being a Top Ten Video Site
Well, now I have to keep my profile. I need as many kitty videos as I can get!!!

Owned? Legal Terms of Video Hosting Services Compared
Make sure you're not being screwed over by manipulative legal jargon!

Mobile Web Users Surge, Building Revenue
iPhone owners are most likely to watch mobile video. Especially while on the can. The last part is my own little hunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment