Monday, June 15, 2009

The Download - Week of 061509

We don't make this stuff up. We find it, filter it and then offer up the tastiest headlines from the last week for your interactive media headline making efforts this week.

View2Gether Shares GREEK's SocialTV Stats
Now with Twitter! And what's not better with Twitter?

A&E's 'Hammer Pants Dance' = Viral Gold

Get it? Because his pants were gold? Nevermind.

China Advertisers Find Big Audience for Web Series Built Around Products
I mean, if my government was allowing me to watch nothing but these, I probably would, too.

You Can Now Share YouTube Videos on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Reader
Yes, but when will I be able to Twitter via YouTube? That doesn't even make sense.

Company Behind lonelygirl15 Walks Away from Producing Online Shows
Decides to Work for The Man (aka CBS, I guess).

Comedy Writers Find Sanction Online
TV scribes show their chops on the web.

20% of Web Video Is Spam
According to VideoSurf... Were they low-balling it? Maybe I just get spam more often than others.

Boomers Web Surfing Time Surpasses TV Watching
Child Neglect at All-Time High

The Onfronts: The Good, the Meh, and the AWESOME
What to look forward to (and not to) this year in online content!

CBS Interactive Ramps Up Development
Four new original series for the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment